Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Lukes Letter dated 05/06/2013

Hey! 
I hope everything is going good with everyone! With it getting into summer i hope you all are planning to do fun things! I miss you all, and all the kids!

This week has been pretty crazy! This wednesday is transfers, so everyone is excited and nervous for what is gonna happen! I'm pretty sure I'm going to stay here in Kaysville, but you never know!  My companions are the Zone Leaders, so i'll get to find out transfer info a little while before everyone else! We think that we're going to get 2 more visa waiters in our house, that'll make 8 elders living in a little townhouse! That's a ton! But whatever happens, we're gonna have some fun with the new elders!  I got to go on exchanges the other day and teach a part of sharing time in an english ward. That was pretty cool! We just got to talk about missionary work, and how awesome it is! Those little kids are really excited to go on missions!  I hope they never lose that excitement and light!! Last p day we got to go to the batting cages at Cherry Hill. That was really cool! There's  a lot of businesses up here that let missionaries in for free, It's pretty sweet! We are still working with a lot of people to help them get ready for baptism. We should have some people who will in a week or two! 
I love you all! 
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment