Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated August 11, 2014

Hey everyone, 

Things are goin pretty great here in Argentina! We're workin hard and having a blast while doing it! This coming week we have transfers. It's very likely that my companion will be leaving. Kind of sad, but that's how the mission is. Life goes on! 
These past few weeks it has been hitting me just how short the mission is. The sisters that were in the MTC with me are now heading home! It's been 18 months since I left home! It really feels like just yesterday that I left home! 

I started to read the Book of Mormon this week. As I read Lehi's dream, he said:  "12 And as partook of the fruit thereof it filled msoul 
with exceedingly great joywherefore, began to be desirous 
that my family should partake of it also; for knew that it was
 desirable above all other fruit."

It really hit me the great desire that he had to share this fruit with his family. It made me realize that right now, in my mission, my only job is to share this fruit with the people!! I have the responsibility to share this fruit with others! What a great opportunity that it is to be able to help others know of the love of god! 

I hope that you all can find ways to share this fruit with the people who surround you! 

I love you all!!


Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment