Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated August 18, 2014

Hola everyone!! 

So transfers were this week!! My Mexican companion left!!!!!!!!! I now have an american companion!! Elder Steinke from Clearfield Utah. It's really weird having an american companion and talking English again. I dunno if I like it that much. haha. But it's going awesome with him! We're working like crazy and loving it! 

Last week we had made an appointment with a less active, then we couldn't go. I didn't really see it as a big deal. But later on, the bishop, the ward mission leader, and the less active all kinda chewed me out. I realized that when i didn't go to the appointment that I had set, I was being dishonest.  So I have made a new commitment to myself to be completely honest in everything, with myself, others, and the lord.

I love you all! 
I hope you all have a great week!!!!


Elder Morgan! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment