Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated September 15, 2014

Buen día a todos!!

Here in Argentina we are coming out of winter and into spring! Everything is starting to get green and I'm loving it! 
This week we had the opportunity to go to the temple!! We were able to go with our converts and investigators and enjoy the gardens that they have there! It really was an awesome experience to enjoy the temple and feel the spirit. My companion and I had a little bit of time to just go and take pictures of the temple. That was really cool, I love how beautiful and peaceful the temple is. 
The temple is something that we often take for granted back at home, we have a number of temples within a short distance from our house. These members here have to plan a whole day to go with their ward just once a month. In some places the members don't even get to go once a month. It makes me think of something that President Monson  said,“Those who understand the eternal blessings which come from the temple know that no sacrifice istoo great, no price too heavy, no struggle too difficult in order  to receive those blessings."

I hope to be able to treasure the temple like we should when I finish my mission. I hope that all of you would treasure it like we should.

I love you all!!
Have a great week!

Elder Morgan '





No comments:

Post a Comment