Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, September 22, 2014

So this week was a little bit of a week of miracles!! 

One of our awesome members, Cecilia, has a daughter named Chiara that always complained about her baptism, she said that the water was freezing and that there were bugs floating in the font. So with that whole story we kinda assumed that she was a baptized member. Well, it turns out that the baptism wasn't ever recorded, so we arranged everything and baptized her this weekend! She was really excited for it!!! We planned with the bishop and had the baptism after sacrament meeting yesterday.

After the whole service was done we had quite a few people tell us that the spirit was stronger in the baptism than in the sacrament meeting! It was really cool to take what would have been just a normal baptism and see it turn into a really spiritual, edifying experience! It'll be something that Chiara and her whole family will remember for a long time!! 

So in other news, transfers are this week. I'll find out on tuesday if I am staying or leaving. I really don't wanna leave! But I might be going! I really hope not, but if I do leave I'll love the new place I have! 

Anyways, I love you all!! I hope you all have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment