Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated December 29, 2014

Well hello everyone!! 

I hope you all had a great Christmas!! I know I sure did!! 

Here in Argentina the 24th is the big day. Everyone gets together in family and spends a good part of the day / night together. We had permission to stay out until 1030 so we went to Maxi's house to have dinner. They made a giant asado. (Argentine BBQ) Pretty much I ate more meat there than i do at tucanos!  At 1200 they always light off  a bunch of fireworks and stuff, so about that time I couldn't sleep, so I went out and took video of all the fireworks!! (I would send it, but this computer won't let me get into my camera.) 

Anyways we had a great week! We were able to find and teach a few new people. Including a new family that's really really awesome! I have a lot of hopes for them that they will progress in the gospel as a family! 

Tomorrow we have the opportunity to go to the temple as a mission! It's been more than a year since I've been there! I hope to never pass so much time without going to a temple again! 

I love you all! I hope you have a happy and safe new year! 

Elder Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment