Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, January 5, 2015

Luke's Letter Dated January 5, 2015

Hello everyone! Well at least everyone that reads this! 

How are you all? How was your new years? 

Our new years was fairly uneventful. We had to be in the apartment at 830, so our day was cut a little short! But we were able to go outside and see the fireworks and talk with our family (The family we live with) a little bit! 

On Tuesday we were able to go to the temple. This was the last time I'll be able to go inside the temple of Buenos Aires. It was a really peaceful, calm experience. I love the peace and the reverence that is felt in the temple. In a world where peace is almost nonexistent and it seems like the media dominates every aspect of our lives, it is refreshing to be able to enter into the house of the lord and feel his spirit there. Our ward mission leader is the engineer for the Buenos Aires Temple. I love talking with him about the temple and everything he does. I hope that I will always be able to be close to the house of the lord throughout my life.

Anyways, This last month of my service to the Lord I am trying to focus a lot on treating others as he would treat them, saying what he would say, and doing what he would do. He is our grand example in life. I love him.

I love you all.

Elder Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment