Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Luke's Letter Dated August 12, 2013



Hey! 

So this area I'm in is pretty good! It's out west of salt lake. 

We saw the place where the Sandlot was filmed the other day! That was pretty cool! It's a little bit of a ghetto area. But It's all pretty good! 

I found that Aunt Willa's niece, Sister Harris is in this mission. We talked for a little bit a while ago. It was kinda cool to meet someone that I know! 

I got to go to the temple today. It's so nice to be able to just let all the cares go and feel the peace of the temple. I love it! 

I saw an accident over by seven peaks the other day. It was really kinda crazy. I guess some little girl got hit by a truck. It was so sad. That night we prayed for her and that family. 

So something really good about this area. Tongans. The most generous loving people on earth. They feed us every now and then. And there's always sooo much food!!! And they usually give us like a big bag of food and other stuff to take home too! 

The new missionary that we're training kinda makes me think about how my spanish was when I first came out. His... Isn't the best.... And I think I was about that point when I came out. So it's really cool to see how far I've come! 

I love you all! 

Elder Luke Morgan





No comments:

Post a Comment