Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Luke's Letter dated February 24, 2014

HELLOOOOO!!!

Finally I have internet and enough time to write a letter!!!! It's almost a miracle! 

These last few weeks have been full of work!! We've been working our butts off like crazy! My companion finishes his mission this Wednesday, so he's kinda ready to go home. lol. Oh well. He's still doing good!

I don't know who my next comp is going to be. But i know it'll be someone who is going home! Looks like I'm going to be in this area for a really really long time! Good thing I love it here!!  This place really kinda rocks!

So. The other week I hit the year mark in my mission.. I'm more than half way done with my mission. With this second half I wanna dedicate myself even more to the mission. I am excited to work my guts out this last time that I have left! It really is short and it's a gift that the lord has given me. So I'm gonna use it the best I can!
I love you all!!!
Hope all is well!
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment