Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Luke's letter dated March 3, 2014

Hello!

This week was a little bit crazy to be honest! With the transfers and all that fun stuff it's been a little nuts. 

My companion finished his mission, and by now should be relaxing in his house. 

My new companion is Elder Nacimento from Peru.  

They painted our apartment this week so the whole week it was torn apart like crazy. At one point everything we owned was on our balcony. After we finally got all that figured out my companion was able to get all his stuff put away. 

This week we have been 100% focused on finding new people to teach. It's been kinda rough. We go out and knock doors like all day. Most people reject us. A few let us in. But they're very few. 

We had a really good family home evening with our branch on saturday. Our branch President gave a really good lesson on forgiveness. It made me realize that there's some people in my life that I need to forgive, and that i need to ask forgiveness from a few people too! 

I have been really slacking on taking pictures lately, I'm gonna get better and this next week I'll have some more pictures to send!!

I love you all! and hope you all have a great week!!!

Love,

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment