Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated March 17, 2014

This week I'm really grateful to be in an area where the leaders really support us. My branch president is like all on board to baptize a guy this month. He's really doing more than he has to to support us. It's awesome! The guy we are gonna baptize is named Santiago. He's like 60 years old. He's known the missionaries for almost 20 years. But never has gotten baptized. In one of our lessons he told us that this is his time. And that he was going to get baptized. Pretty cool miricale! 

Other than that this week has been pretty normal. It's been raining a ton here. So we just go out and get soaked. haha. It's pretty fun! 

My companion is awesome! He and I get along great! We're like a super good combination too. It rocks. 

I hope ya all have a good week! 

Love ya!

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment