Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated May 19, 2014

Hola a todos!

This week was super quick. But we've seen a lot of miracles! 

We have been working a lot with a couple investigators that we have. One guy named Leonardo has been through a ton! He was living on the street for a little while after his wife kicked him out and he got fired from his job. He moved to our area and got a job and a house. He now lives in a little one room wood shack. It's about half the size of one of those tuff sheds. He doesn't get down about his situation ever! He recognizes that all of that can be a blessing. He is going to get baptized in the next few weeks here.

Seeing the gospel change other people's lives makes me realize how much it changed my life. It seriously turned me around 180 degrees. I'm a much better person now than when I left on the mission! 

I love you all!

Have a great week! 

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment