Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated May 26, 2014

So we had transfers this week. I am now in a new ward called Arco Iris (Rainbow in spanish) I think it's in the city Merlo. But I could be wrong! haha. 

My companion is Elder Jimenez from Ciudad Jaurez mexico. That's like right on the border by El Paso Texas. He's awesome and we have a lot of fun together! 

The ward that im in is on fire! My companion had a baptism a week before I got here. And the other companionship here just had 3 this last weekend. I'm so excited to be here! 

We are working with a few families right now, all of them are pretty sweet. A few of them have to quit drinking and smoking and drugs and all that, and one of the famlies is part of the religion umbanda. It's like a devil worship religion. But we're working our best with them! It's always amazing to see the gospel change the lives of the persons! 

I love you all! 

Have a good week and remember to say your prayers!! (:

Elder Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment