Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Letter From Luke Dated June 2, 2014

So this week has been pretty sweet! We have been seeing miracles like crazy! 

We have a few families that are progressing pretty good. My companion and I are doing awesome! Seriously I'm working harder and having more fun than ever on my mission!

This week we got to play soccer with some of the people in our ward and with some investigators. That was really fun! But it's painfully obvious by the way I play that I'm american and have never played soccer in my life before the mission. haha. It was still pretty fun though! 

We have a few baptisms that are coming up here. Nahuel and his grandma Blanca. We're teaching the whole family, but they are the ones that are progressing the quickest. Nahuel has made some huge changes in his life, and continues making them every day. He's had a lot of bad habits that he's had to get rid of, but he's doing great! Seeing him, and other people, change in this way makes me anxious to change the things that I need to! I have learned on the mission that we should always be changing and improving. We can never just settle for where we're at. 

I love you all! 

Have a great week!

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment