Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated June 30, 2014

So this week started out kinda rough. On tuesday we got a phone call that a 19 year old girl in our ward had committed suicide. I didn't really know her very well, but it hit me really really hard. She was always so happy and nice. She and her boyfriend were planning to get married in a few months and everything.

In my short 20 years of life it seems I have been reminded time and time again not to take one second you have with someone for granted. Because in an instant it can all be taken away from you. But I know we can all hold strong to the knowledge that things will get better, that this life isn't the end; rather the beginning. 

I love you all and I'm glad that every single one of you are in my life. 

Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Morgan

P.S. We got a new president on sunday, so hopefully we can drink Coke now. I'll let you know next week. 

P.P.S. The girl that I was talking about is the one on the far left in the picture


No comments:

Post a Comment