Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated June 9, 2014

Hello everyone!

This week was pretty sweet! We started off the week with a zone meeting on Tuesday. We live with the Zone Leaders so we had to stay up till like 3 preparing everything, then had to be up by 5 to take everything to the chapel. Really long day to say the least. But the meeting turned out good! 

The other day the power went out because we had way too many heaters hooked up. It actually burned the wires going in to the breaker. My companion and the other elders were like all confused as to what we could do to fix it. I got it all fixed and done in no time. The other elders were amazed that I knew how to do that. It's really nice to know how to do simple things around the house! I'm grateful that I had the chance to learn those kinds of things!

We found a few new people to teach this week. One of them is the mom of a recent convert. This recent convert changed his life completely, he went from doing drugs and robbing and all that to sharing the gospel with everyone he sees. He's seriously one of my favorite people here. 

We have transfers coming up next week. I really hope that my companion and I stay together. If we don't I'm going to be so lost in this area! But it'll all work out good!

I love you all! I hope you have a great week!!

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment