Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated July 14, 2014

This week started out with a really exciting announcement. We were able to watch the Argentina game on Wednesday, for the semi final!! Pretty much I've never yelled, jumped, shouted, or been so nervous about a soccer game. Argentina won on Wednesday which means that they had to play against Germany on Sunday

We weren't able to watch the game on Sunday because it's the Sabbath and watching soccer doesn't fall into the list of good things to do on the Sabbath. We had to be in our house from 4 in the afternoon until night. We couldn't watch the game, but we heard everything that happened. Sadly Argentina lost. We weren't too happy about that. But at least there wasn't any riots or anything crazy like that.  

I got to meet the new mission president this week. He's really really cool. He came to the mission with his wife and 3 of his kids. It's kinda cool to have their whole family in the mission, it's a little like having part of my family here too. 

We had all agreed that we were going to ask him about the rule that we can't drink coke in our interviews. When I asked him he pretty much told me that he'll get rid of the rule as soon as he can. haha. It was really cool to see how much love he has for me and all the missionaries. I'm excited for the changes he is going to make and the way he is going to move the mission forward.

I love you all!! I hope you have a good week!!! Read your scriptures!!!

Elder Morgan


 The best in the world: Messi 
 We all watched the game laying on our recent converts bed. haha
Really cool coke bottle that i bought hoping we will be able to drink coke soon!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment