Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated July 28, 2014

Well here's the weekly news from Argentina land: (:

My companion and I have been working really hard with the investigators that we have. We have been visiting Jessica, the blind woman, a lot and helping her out in her house and all that fun stuff. It's sad, she has 3 kids that live with her, but not one of them will get off the computer to help her out. It's really sad how selfish they are. But we're trying our best to help out all of them! We have been working with our recent converts a lot more lately, and we've found that to be a really effective way to find new people to teach too! 

Our new president is changing a lot of the rules now, so the mission is changing a ton. Two of the things I'm really happy about is that we can now drink coke! And I don't have to have a part in my hair anymore, so I can have short hair again!! 

I have set a goal to read the New Testement and the Book of Mormon again before I finish my mission. It would be awesome if all of you would set goals to read the Book of Mormon in the next six months too!

I love you all!

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment