Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated October 13, 2014

Well hello everyone!

This week has been pretty sweet! We had interviews with our mission president on thursday. My companion and I were the last ones there so we got to chill and hang out with him a little while. He told us all about when he got kidnapped the other day. (I think that they talked about that back in the states too.) He was saying that he was super greatful that he was able to just be let go like that. He said that the lord was really really looking out for him. Pretty cool to hear from him all that happened, and really cool that the Lord protected him like he did. It was just a testimony to him that when we are in the service of the lord and when we are doing the things that he wants us to do, he will protect us. No matter what. 

As I told you before I set the goal to read the Book of Mormon again before I finish the mission. I have been doing pretty well with reading every single day even though it's been kind of difficult. I lost the triple that I had been studying for a long time, and all the notes and everything that I had inside. But that was also a good opportunity to start fresh and have a fresh new outlook on the scriptures as well! I love that every time I read The Book of Mormon I find new, exciting, interesting things! I hope that you all are finding the same joy and excitement in the scriptures that I have come to find during this time. And if not, What are you waiting for!? Start today!! 

I love you all!!!


Elder Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment