Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated November 10, 2014

So. Last week was transfers. People kept asking me where I thought I was going. I said jokingly "As the old man in the testements said, Take me to the land bountiful so that I may die near the temple of my god." The zone of Aldo Bonzi is where the temple is. And what do ya know! I got sent to Aldo Bonzi!!! 

My new companion is Elder Reynoso from California! He's such a stud!! He does like parcore. Like all the crazy flips and stuff like that. He's got about 3 months in the mission. He's just like super cool. We get along great!!! We are pretty close to the temple so we're gonna go on wednesday and take some investigators. 

I'm also a District leader here in Bonzi. It's pretty fun, I have two sisters and two elders in the district. The two sisters are from Utah. So that's pretty fun! 

Anyways. I'll be able to write more about the area and all that next week. I just don't have a whole ton of time today!!!

I love you all!!!


Elder Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment