Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Luke's Letter Dated June 3, 2013

Hey!
So this week has been really fun! We were able to have another baptism too! An 8 year old girl named Jasmin. She is terrified of water, so she was really scared to be baptized, but she was really brave and did it anyways. I was so proud of her! It was really really cool! We had stake conference this weekend. We had Elder Clark of the 70 there. It was really cool to have him speak. We also had President Alba, a counselor to my mission president, speak. And for a little bit he spoke just in spanish, speaking to our ward. He basically told them that everyone needs to be better with being a member missionary. I think we can all do better at that. I know that I wasn't a good member missionary when I was at home. I really wish I would have been better. I could have had a ton of opportunities to serve while I was in Basic Training and AIT. But all I can do now is resolve to be better when I get back!!
We have a missionary in our ward who just barely got back. He is awesome and pretty much will do anything for us! it's really pretty cool to see how he's doing after he got back.
So now for the exciting news. Visa. We have heard a lot about them recently. And I'm pretty sure we're going to be leaving on Monday June 17th. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! I'm still working hard here. But I really wanna get to Argentina!! 
I love you all! 
Elder Luke Morgan

 Creative Hat that Keynan Left me
 Weekly planning, super effective when we have nice furniture
My District at the Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment