Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Letter from Luke dated 07-08-2013

Hey everyone! 

This week has been a little crazy! We got to have like a half p day on monday. Then the rest of the night was back out working. 

We finally got to meet our new mission president! His name is President Hansen. He's from St. George Utah. He was in one of the quorums of the 70 before his call to serve here. He's awesome! I have no doubt that he's going to do great things in this mission! 

Thursday was quite possibly the best day ever! We got to have an all day P day. At 10 Zane came up and picked us all up. We did all of our shopping and that boring stuff. Then we went up to Bountiful for a mission party! We had a barbecue, launched paper rockets that we made, played volleyball, frisbee, and rugby. But mostly I just sat and hung out with zane, talked, looked at his new car. Just kinda like old times. It was really really fun! 

On friday we had a Zone Meeting. The Zone Leaders talked about some of the changes that are going to be made. We're going to focus a lot more on personal conversion rather than just numbers.  I think this will be soo much better for the mission, the members, the investigators, the recent converts, and the missionaries. When you focus on personal conversion, results in numbers (baptisms etc.) are the natural outcome.  

This monday morning was another awesome part of this week! My Mom and Stepdad came up and picked me and my companions up to go to breakfast! It was so good to see them!! ( And my dog haha ) 

I love you all! I hope you all have a great week! 

Elder Luke Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment