Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Luke's Letter Dated July 1, 2013

Hello!

So not too much happened this week. We got a new mission president. And the old one went back to Delaware. Kinda bitter sweet. But all things must come to an end. 

And our new president is awesome too! His name is President Hansen. From what i've heard about him, he's an awesome guy! 

My companion and I gave talks in church on sunday. We both talked about missionary work. It was really kinda weird to give a talk in English rather than Spanish. Kinda nice really. 

This week we have a fourth of July party! I'm really excited for it! I wish I could be at the cabin to celebrate the 4th. But this is probably the next best thing! 

I hope you all the best this week! I love you all!

Elder Luke Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment