Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Luke's Letter Dated 07-15-2013

Hey!

So this week has been awesome! 

We had Zone Conference. That was really good to get to meet our new mission president and see a lot of the things that he expects from us! 

He has been pushing my companion Elder Hazlett and I really hard. He says that he realizes how hard it can be to be a Visa Waiter. And he wants us to be able to get past all that. So as part of that, we are actually not companions anymore. We split up and went with the other elders in our companionship. 

So now I'm with Elder Revoir. He's from Florida. He's really pretty awesome! We're tearing it up! I got to give a talk in Sacrament meeting yesterday. I spoke on missionary work. Member missionary work in particular. It was all in Spanish, and the people didn't look too confused, So I think my Spanish was understandable! 

Elder Hazlett's parents came up today! They took him and Elder Kuck out golfing, then took us all out to lunch! I'd heard so much about them, it was good to finally meet them! 

I'm hoping that we will be able to get to Argentina before too long! We're thinking the end of this month. But we'll see! 

Love you all,

 Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment