Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Luke's Letter Dated January 6, 2014

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing really well!! I have had a pretty good week. I have learned a lot this past week and My love for the lord and the gospel has grown a lot! This week's letter is going to be short, I wish I had a better excuse than I don't feel like writing a whole ton.

Today when I got on the computer I found out that My aunt Jeannette passed away on new years day. I am really sad for my family. Especially for my Uncle Joe and my Grandma Knight. I will be praying for them and for the family throughout this week. 

In this hard time for the family I just want to express my gratitude for the plan of salvation. I know that we will all see our loved ones again. I know that god has his hand in all things. I know that death is not the end of our existence and that we will grow and progress as a family still. 

I love you all and hope you have a good week!

Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment