Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

07Aug2012

Luke wanted to write a letter to everyone and have it posted here.  This is his letter dated August 7, 2012.

Hey Everyone, I'm going to try to write a weekly letter just to let you all know how I'm doing and what I'm up to.  

Today is day 18.  Week 3.  

Our days start at about 5.  We do an hour of physical training, then get into training.  Our training is different every day.  We've done grenade launches, machine guns, first aid, communications, hand grenades, rappelling tower and a bunch of other stuff.  The days are pretty fun.  I like it even though it's really hard.  

My platoon doesn't really get smoked very much, so it's not bad.  

It's pretty hot here, every day is about 100 degrees or more.  

I hope everyone is doing well.  Please write letters.  I love getting mail.  

Can't wait to see you all 

Luke

Luke really wants everyone to write to him.  The address is on the blog.  I know that it would be encouraging for him to get letters from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment