Luke is serving in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Letter Dated 08/22/12



Hey everyone, 
BEST DAY EVER!!



First Off, I was on range detail, basically I wake up at about 4.  Then go out to one of the ranges and set up for the day.  It's super chill.  

Then I kicked some butt at the range.  After we got back my drill Sergeant was in a really good mood.  So everyone go seconds and thirds at chow.  After that we got to get into our personal bags to get stuff.  This never happens.  Like ever.  After that we got a 15 minutes phone call!!

This all combined makes the best basic training day ever!

So I decided the water here kinda tastes like Salem pond.  I miss the good water back home.  

Being here makes me miss the little things back home.  It also makes me realize how good I've had it in my life.  

I miss you all.  

Love, 

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment